Position: Reservoir Performance Business Line Manager
10 years of executing management.
Degree qualified/ or equivalent experience
RESERVOIR PERFORMANCE BUSINESS LINE MANAGER:
Executive management oversight over three product lines. Responsible for maintaining the required quality, safety, and operational performance to meet and exceed targets withing ACG and Shah Deniz contracts.
Applicant will be oversign for many business aspects including but not limited to:
1. Project management of Gravel Pack completions planned in the ACG and Shah Deniz Fields
2.Project management of new technology deployments within the ACG and Shah deniz projects.
3. Project management of slickline business expansion, including eFire* technology that is being introduced to decrease cost per barrel.
4. Ralph will be expected to lead business lines through their expansions and ensure HSE culture remains strong and uncompomised.
5. Maintenance team management for gravel pack completions product line, slickline product line, and wireline product line.
6. Financial reporting of gravel back, wireline, and slickline business units.
Executive project managment. gravel pack execution, slickline execution, wireline execution, eFire* deployments.
Proven track record of maintaining strong HSE and quality performance while managing multiple business lines. Financial compliance discipline. Personnel management discipline.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.