Work Position: Telecom Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
- Calculate, specify, design, select the different teams under your responsibility.
- Prepare MTOs, requisitions for inquiry and for purchase of the supplies entrusted to it.
- Carry out technical tabulations of the supplies entrusted to him.
- Approve and monitor the information supplied by the Vendor, whether from the discipline or from other departments.
- Ensure compliance with the objectives set for the orders assigned to it in terms of: Technical level, Quality levels and procedural compliance and established planning / deadlines.
- Coordinate information, requirements with other disciplines (Piping, Civil, Electricity, Instrumentation, Mechanics, Vessels, Construction, Processes, Procurement).
- Follow up on orders and / or designs under your responsibility, so that the agreed dates for the delivery of information and what equipment are met.
- LLAA identification / proposals.
- Maintain the file of electronic documents in Documentum updated according to the procedure established in the Project.
- Management of VDDRs and handling of requisitions in SPMat.
- Carry Out Site Surveys to identify and allocate the required information to continue the design.
- Support construction team to solve any possible issue presented at site during execution of the works.
- Discussions with buildings subcontractors to define the engineering on their scope and supervision of the works.
- The above duties are general and substantive components of the labor functions and there are likely to be other duties to be performed that are expected to be performed by a person occupying this position.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] until 09.11.2020 with subject line: Telecom Engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.