Position title: Installation Lead
- Supervise and coordinates the preparation of the vessel operations:
- Prior to Barge/Vessel mobilization, assist Platform Project Team onshore for documentation review and preparation
- Verify consistency and completeness of vessel compliance dossier and implantation of all corrective measures;
- Review and validate offshore ITPs;
- Supervise vessel trials and pre-operation tests and specific vessel preparation.
- Verify completeness of the vessel mobilization;
- Verify readiness of the vessel and the equipment before staring any operations;
- Assist shore base to establish the Company personnel rotation plan to cover the vessel campaign, as required;
- Participates to Hazid /Hira/JSA for activities involving the Barge/Vessel, as required;
- Verify completeness and consistency of the dossier of all deliverables/documents/procedures applicable and required for the job.
- Verify completeness and consistency of all SIMOPS/COMOPS required for dedicated operations and coordinate with field ops for any SIMOPS/COMOPS purpose.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- 10years experience
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Installation Lead” in the subject line of your email.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.