- To control UFR CTR pre-commissioning studies & procedures for Production and Umbilical system and ensure associated deliverables are in accordance with contractual resquirements.
- To review the pre-commissioning procedures and ensure that they provide a consistent and thorough precommissioning sequence of all field components.
- To review and control developpement of ICAPS sheets for pre-commissioning activities as per OPERCOM Methodology.
- To develop/set-up dedicated ICAPS database for the project based on architecture developed by URF CTR.
- To control and review URF CTR assistance to commissioning procedures that includes Intelligent Line inspection and developpement of dewatering philosophy of the production system.
- To follow up offshore pre-commissioning operations (personnel and equipment), inc. mobilization of pre-commissioning equipments.
- To ensure proper preparation & issuance by URF CTR of RFC Dossiers for Production and Umbilical system at end of perations.
- To ensure, with the COMPANY HSE Engineer, that risk assessments are properly conducted.
- To review in detail all engineering and pre-commissioning documents.
- To review and supervise qualification tests.
- To ensure that the CONTRACTOR works as per the project specifications, including general specifications and international codes.
- To control progress and schedule.
- To report to the URF Installation Engineering Leader during Detail Engineering phase, then to URF
- Offshore Construction Lead during Operations.
- To ensure that the as-built documentation (inc. RFC Dossiers) is properly prepared and handed over on due time to the company (not impacting Commissioning activities).
- To keep an up-to-date layout sketch of flowline/riser/umbilical/spools/jumper installed and hydrotested and also underwater ties-in performed/hydrotested/leak tested.
- To gather all daily reports and subsequent analyses of pre-commissioning progress.
- To report any event likely to have an impact on the general planning of operations, and participate in finding the best way to manage changes caused by such events.
Please send your CV to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
by indicating the position title in the subject line of your email.