- Managing and coordinating all Industrial cleaning scopes on the project as well as leading nominated on the project Industrial cleaning team
- Monitor activities, equipment and labor on jobs, ensuring that costs remain within specified limits and investigate problem areas.
- Ensure working knowledge of projects, and ensure clear understanding of all projects the Supervisor is responsible for.
- Ensure that they are conversant with responsibilities and comply fully with work pack paperwork being completed correctly.
- Carry out pre-project brief with project supervisor before deployment
- Ensure that vehicle and equipment checks are carried out in accordance with policy, reporting defects through proper procedures.
- Review and plan resources required on works, ensuring best possible utilization
- Review method statements, risk assessments prior to commencement of work and relay to the team via the toolbox talk system and job stand downs.
- Minimum of 3 years supervising experience in Industrial cleaning
- Preferred to have valid BOSIET training
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supervising Confined Space, mud tank cleaning,
- Must have a basic mechanical experience with the equipment used for HP and UHP water jetting.
- English language – intermediate level
- Understanding of BA, set up and safe use.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.