Job Title: Tech Advisor-Completions
Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering efforts in the delivery of Tools & Testing and Tubing Conveyed Perforating products and services. Provides engineering expertise to external customers. Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies. Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great importance. Job role functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company. Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering and 10-15 years of oil field service experience including experience in business development and experience managing the work of others.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate engineering efforts in the delivery of Tools & Testing and Tubing Conveyed Perforating products and services.
• Provide engineering expertise to external customers.
• Negotiate critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies. Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great importance.
• Function as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
• Support Business Development by championing new products for their respective Product Service Line (PSL).
• Present new product ideas to internal and external customers based on future product needs in the industry.
Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
Under broad direction: supervision received is usually centered around job results or methodologies used such as problem solving approaches, establishing broad parameters for projects, work organization, progress reports, etc. There may be occasional “General” or even “Direct” supervision.
Supervisory Responsibility of Job
Assists in supervising others. Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature (includes coordinators).
Field of Study/Degree
Experience: 5+ Years
Working conditions infrequently involve some physical exertion, exposure to the elements or hazards inherent in the job which may include routine travel.
Physical Demand Statement
L-Light Work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for Sedentary Work. Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount, a job should be rated Light Work: (1) when it requires walking or standing to a significant degree; or (2) when it requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; and/or (3) when the job requires working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of materials even though the weight of those materials is negligible. NOTE: The constant stress and strain of maintaining a production rate pace, especially in an industrial setting, can be and is physically demanding of a worker even though the amount of force exerted is negligible.
Note-Exerted Force is not equivalent to lifting static weight
Posture: Employee must have the ability to work in a variety of postures to include sitting, standing, occasional squatting, bending, or flexing of the trunk to retrieve boxes and materials positioned low to the floor. Must have the ability to reach and retrieve boxes and materials stored on overhead shelves.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected]with subject line: Tech Advisor-Completions