Company: Star Gulf FZCO/BOS Shelf LLC
Position: Offshore Lead
Purpose of the job: To manage the day-to-day execution of the Transportation & Installation (T&I) for the Jacket/ WHP/ Bridge facilities, including coordination of the various package deliverables and interfaces with EPCI contractors and CLIENT.
- Managing EPCI phase deliverables; internal, external, physical, logistical, organizational and any other relevant to the project, in-line with the project schedule.
- Report Package progress back to the project manager, developing mitigation & recovery plans as necessary.
- Facilitate the execution of the EPCIC activities; in particular, the workflow through the yard.
- Identify risks and issues early.
- Ensure that the facilities are fabricated and constructed in line with the COMPANY and PROJECT HSE requirements.
- Ensure that the facilities are fabricated and constructed in line with the COMPANY and PROJECT Quality Control/ Assurance requirements.
- Develop Offshore Construction and T&I Methodology documentation,
- Perform Project documentation review
- Ensure COMPANY has maintained all relevant and critical project related communications, documents and records.
- Ensure that own actions are conducted in accordance with the COMPANY HSE management system.
- Ensure COMPANY produce all design and construction, transportation & installation deliverables as per project specification.
- Manage and coordinate the Package project engineers.
- Facilitate and Chair HAZID/ HAZOP/ Risk Workshops as required for the Project.
- Attend weekly interface meetings
- Identify package schedule & cost impacts as soon as possible
The position requires a combination of strong technical, analytical, innovative and commercial skills.
Essential Skills/ Experience
• Preferably achieved or working towards a membership of a relevant industry recognized body is preferred
• Minimum 10-years’ experience in a Construction / Installation Project position in the O&G Industry
• Minimum 8-years’ experience in a Construction/ Installation Package manager/ lead position
• Minimum 8-years’ experience as a Construction/ Installation position on offshore installation projects.
• Minimum 8-years’ offshore hook-up/ commissioning (HUC) experience is preferable
• Experience in the EPCIC of Platform/ SURF packages is beneficial
• Experience dealing with installation and HUC CONTRACTORs is essential
• Experience at fabrication yards is essential
• Experience with MWS / IVB is essential
• Significant & relevant experience in the E&P industry is required to provide the necessary overview of the business, with experience in the execution of projects.
• A good experience and understanding of planning, budgeting and package execution.
• Conversant with International, group-engineering, construction & quality standards, as well as HSE standards is essential.
• Good man-management, interpersonal, organization skills and ability to work independently are essential.
• Good communication skills and an aptitude for taking initiatives are essential, as is the ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
• Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
• Thorough understanding of the risks and the technical/ commercial issues associated with the development of oil and gas projects.
• Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments
Please send your CV to [email protected]by indicating the position title (Offshore Lead) in the subject line of your email.