ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including Oil and Gas (E&P), Renewable Energies, Nuclear, Refinery, Petrochemical, Civil & Infrastructure, Mining.
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide. Headquartered in France (Toulouse and Paris), ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in London, Moscow, Baku, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Shanghai, Perth and Doha.
The job holder’s overall responsibility is to provide support for the design and installation engineering (including vessel anchor patterns, marine spread mobilisation, vessels operations, etc..) required for the Installation of the Oil Rocks Receiving Facilities, in order to ensure that all the Installation activities are planned safely and efficiently and in line with Company objectives.
The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within his area of responsibility
Job responsibilities :
- Be accountable for all activities related to Material (Non Destructive Examination / material selection, etc), Corrosion and Welding.
- Ensure, during EPSC phase, detailed engineering, procurement/fabrication, qualifications and construction phases, that all deliverables and documents (both internal and external) related to the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of are timely issued and fitted for purpose.
- Ensure compliance of Contractors deliverables and documents with Company HSSEQ requirements and specifications, with applicable codes and standards and best engineering practices, and with Project specifications with regards to these disciplines
- Review & propose answer to any deviations request to Company specifications and/or GS, and technical queries.
- Be the Contractor contact point for all matters related to the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of.
- Participate in the management of disciplines-related engineering interfaces with other concerned disciplines/packages.
- Be responsible for monitoring the engineering of the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of.
- Timely and actively liaise with other specialists of the URF team in order to ensure consistency of the works.
- Participate in the follow-up of the URF procurement and construction activities on yard for the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of.
- Liase with QC Inspection personnel and Site representatives for all matters related to welding/NDT activities.
- Remain, with regards to the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of, the correspondent for engineering, procurement and construction occurring problems, and for any advice to be given or technical deviation request to be analysed and answered
- Assist the URF Flowline Leader & URF Off/Onshore Construction Lead in the relationship with the Contractor for the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of.
- Report directly to the URF Flowline Leader & URF Material-Welding-NDT Leader
- Ensure adhequate level of communication to TEC/PLR for all matters related to the disciplines and subjects he/she is in charge of, requiring superior level of authority in case of arbitration (ex.: granting of deviation request to GS requirements).
- Assist the closure of technical matters, non conformances and concessions.
- Remain accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules and requirements and for ensuring their implementation within his/her scope of responsibility.
- Assist reporting during all phases and more particularly the close-out report.
Qualifications and experience required
- Mechanical Engineering degree with knowledge in Corrosion & Material
- Welding Engineering degree
- Familiar with all NDT techniques used in the O&Gas industry. Liaise with the COMPANY UFR NDT specialist.
- 10-15 years in material/corrosion/welding/NDT disciplines (Experience in “SURF” design, procurement, installation/construction engineering)
- A good knowledge of COMPANY General Specifications (GS) referential and International codes/standards (inc. DNV) related to design, fabrication and inspection in material/corrosion/welding/NDT.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for Word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Extended capability in managing self – time management, setting priorities, creative thinking etc.
- Extended capability in developing working relationships through effective communication.
- Be fluent in English. (French speaking will be a plus)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to[email protected]with indicating ”Welding / NDT Deputy Lead” in subject line.