Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and coordinate business processes and corporate capabilities-related improvement projects implemented in in the field of refinery Operations (Operation, Process, and Production Planning), and prepare job reports.
- Identify performance-related open areas in the refinery and implement improvement projects.
- Seek solutions to problems encountered in implementing projects, and provide support to temporary teams set up to perform such implementation.
- Provide tools, equipment, and software required by the projects.
- Examine business processes in areas of activity and create standardization across similar business processes.
- Continuously monitor technological developments in the field of expertise and changes in regulatory and standards as related to the work he’s responsible for; ensure that research and studies are performed in respect to innovations that can be applied to activities.
- Comply with occupational safety rules and prevent occupational accidents in his area of responsibility; exercise the necessary control, direct and notify his subordinates.
- Exercise overall control and follow-up of annual expenditure and investment budget of the Directorate during the year, ensuring that activities are carried out in line with the budget.
- Provide for professional and personal development of his employees.
- Discharge duties assigned to him by his manager within the boundaries of his authority.
- 10+ years of work experience;
- Diploma or certificate in Quality control;
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
Eligible candidates need to send their CV in English to [email protected] by 10.09.2020 with subject line: Refinery Operations Excellence Manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.