The Site HSE Manager shall monitor the implementation of this “Site HSE Plan” and Plans according to the HSE Policy.
Site HSE Manager report directly to the Site Manager to whom from whom he receives orders. He receives guidance from the Head Office HSE organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
He is responsible for ensuring compliance with:
Azerbaijan Republic Laws and regulations
EMPLOYER HSE requirements
Site HSE Management System.
He chairs the HSE meetings and reviews the daily HSE compliance.
He leads the HSE moment of the progress meetings with the CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR.
He is a member of the site HSE Steering Committee, acting as the Secretary of the Committee.
He leads the HSE Professionals’ Site Team.
He actively promotes coordination with the EMPLOYER aiming to control the risks caused by activities undertaken at the Interface Points.
Participates with the Administration Manager and Security Manager (if foreseen), to the coordination of the onsite and off the jobsite Security matters.
Implements the Site HSE Plan and particularly:
Safety Program (instructions, training, meetings, inspections, incentive, BBS)
Health and Medical Plan
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Plan
Emergency Site Specific Procedures
Checks that the CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR has issued its Site HSE Plan and other Plans and Procedures before the beginning of work.
Organizes safety awareness campaigns
Promotes communication on all HSE matters (awards, incentives, meeting/inspections/audits reports)
Ensure proper application of Site Safe Execution of Work (SEW) Process (basically Method Statement, Job Hazard Analysis, Tool Box Meetings and Permit to Work when required)
Checks compliance of equipment to technical requirements and regulations
Issues the site HSE activities report
Promotes everybody’s best efforts to keep accident frequency and severity ratios at their lowest level.
Promotes a proper and continuous housekeeping of plant and temporary facilities in order to create the most suitable conditions for workers to work and to be encouraged to follow HSE requirements.
Promotes a Waste Management Plan including Construction Wastes and Packing Wastes.
Promotes Fire prevention and Fire-fighting preparedness
Promotes the control of hazardous materials according with Material Safety Data Sheets
Conducts worksite HSE walks around with the CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR and directs appropriate corrective actions.
Performs all other miscellaneous work relating to traffic control, fire prevention, environmental protection and sanitary matters
Monitors that all factors improving health and safety are taken into consideration, particularly those which lead to:
Promoting personnel protection as an absolute requisite,
Investigating, identifying and neutralizing potential hazards,
Close coordination with all parties involved in construction in order to avoid overcrowded areas and dangerous operations,
Thorough preparation of work critical phases,
Close contacts to Local HSE Authorities,
Continuous follow-up in order to correct immediately unsafe acts and situations
In case of accident, he takes actions necessary to:
Initiate quick interventions of the emergency means,
Check that first aid and evacuation of injured persons are properly carried out
Obtain a clear accident report from the concerned organization
Promptly report all the incident / accident to the EMPLOYER and the IPMT
Report immediately to the Site Manager, to the HO Construction Department and to the
Home Office HSE Manager in issuing the incident report.
Investigate to identify the root causes of all incident and near misses.
Responsible for the implementation of the Site internal regulations defined by the Site Manager, proposes discipline measures when necessary.
Required Work Experience:
– At least fifteen (15) years experience in Oil & Gas Industrial including Petrochemical projects;
– Experience in cost management, planning, estimating, scheduling and other project controls functions for large capital projects.
– Professional work experience with project controls software and web-based program/construction management information systems required.
– Working experience in budgeting/accounting processes , forecasting, and procedures, contract administration, scheduling, planning, and project management.
– Experienced in preparing Site Cost control reports & Cost Forecasting.
– Experienced in monitoring Site costs, including Subcontracts, Site Supervision Team, Temporary Construction Facilities (TCF) Field Running Costs (FRC), Vendor’s Specialists and Incidental Costs. – Experienced to work in communication with Operation, Procurement and Engineering functions during the preparation of the detailed budget. – Experienced in monitoring and notifying project managers of any under- or over-run in project costs.
– Engineering Degree
– Strong knowledge of “Technip Quality Standards”
– Strong knowledge of Technip HSE policy
– Strong Technical Writing Skills
– Procurement & planning skills
– Strong Analytical skills : to assess organizational systems
– Software skills: Microsoft Office Package & Company EDMS
– Organizational skills and a methodical approach to work;
– Excellent Project Management skills;
– Planning and Time Management – to ensure that projects are
completed within set timeframes.
– Financial and Budget Management – making sure that the project is
completed within a financial budget.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Accuracy and attention to detail;
– Negotiation skills;
– Good at math and statistics
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
– Risk management;
– Team management;
– Task Management;
– Good written and spoken English & Italian
– Teamworking skills
– Consistent performer with a strong track record, positive attitude,
with ability to handle assignments under high pressure
Deadline for the position: the 04th September 2020 Please, send your resume and other corresponding documents to : [email protected]