- Be the primary contact with the PM for all Projects matters raised in field.
- Be responsible that the Construction is completed in time, within the established budget and safety and ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled in time and to the complete satisfaction of the Owner.
- In connection with the Field Project Control Coordinator, review and approve the construction program and ensure that detail construction schedules are prepared for all areas and erection activities.
- In absence of Resident Project Manager in field discuss with Client all Project changes required and, where necessary, provide all information to Project Manager in order to define estimating cost, contract extras and constructions delay. In any case, will be informed of any matter concerned the Project.
- In connection with Resident Project Manager, Field Project Control Coordinator, review single progress report and construction overall progress report, budget and field construction activities in order to reach final goal as economically as possible.
- In absence of Resident Project Manager in field is entitled to issue correspondence to the Owner CM under his signature for subject related to Project matters raised in field.
- Receive and distribute to the field Engineering Coordinator, under his control, information from the Owner P.M.
- Expedite from the field Engineering Coordinator and from the other people assigned under his control all the information requested for a proper handling of Construction activities.
- Supervise invoice checking, accounting, etc. which should be followed for all activities involved.
- Review project data and coordinate with the Home Office Construction Department and with Project Control to develop detailed construction plans and schedules.
- Administer industrial relations and safety policies to maintain proper discipline and morale.
- Conduct weekly planning meetings to coordinate the work of Field Staff and ensure availability of documents, materials, manpower, etc.
- Ensure with subcontractor – representatives that their activities are in accordance with the Master Project Schedule.
- Review Costs and Progress report formulated by the Field Project Control Coordinator and ensure that the weekly progress letter is forwarded to the Owner C.M. and Project Manager.
- Immediately advise the Owner C.M. and Project Manager of any factors adversely affecting the project.
- Coordinate as necessary with the Field Engineer Coordinator and his staff on all engineering matters.
- Coordinate with Owner Construction Manager on matters pertaining to Construction progress, etc.
- Coordinate completion of construction and testing with start-up group when applicable.
- Issue of all documents to Owner C.M. which needs approval to be able to start work.
- Responsible for getting approval of Owner/PM before start modification of scope of work.
- Responsible to request field change before any change of scope can be started.
Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if you can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in the position
- Strong experience in Refinery, either in revamping of process units or in the design of new plants
- Experience in PMC
Сandidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]