ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including Oil and Gas (E&P), Renewable Energies, Nuclear, Refinery, Petrochemical, Civil & Infrastructure, Mining.
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide. Headquartered in France (Toulouse and Paris), ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in London, Moscow, Baku, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Shanghai, Perth and Doha.
The job holder’s overall responsibility is to provide support for the design and installation engineering (including vessel anchor patterns, marine spread mobilisation, vessels operations, etc..) required for the Installation of the Oil Rocks Receiving Facilities, in order to ensure that all the Installation activities are planned safely and efficiently and in line with Company objectives.
The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within his area of responsibility
Job responsibilities :
- In charge to control EPS topsides Layout development and evolution, review layout deliverables.
- Supervise 3D PDMS model activities, from set up of specifications through regular updates and 3D model reviews.
- Piping design review for conformity to project specs and applicable standards.
- Follow up Valves design from Specifications and Datasheets to vendor documents review.
- Static equipment (Vessels, Exchangers) design supervision including vendor documents, participation to meetings with vendors.
- Material & Corrosion discipline deliverables review and coordination of experts involvement in this discipline.
- Ensure Modular design aspects considered by design.
- Packages follow-up (vessels / heaters / air coolers / vent), expediting visits to vendors premises, kick-off meetings.
- Participate to Project Reviews, prepare and follow-up of audits.
- Strict implementation of Pre-Project requirements frozen per SOR and key binding documents.
- Control piping discipline related interfaces between Subsea, EPS platform topsides and Oil Rocks facilities.
- Review design deliverables as relevant to PVV discipline for conformity to design dossier and contractual standards.
- Liaise with experts in order to ensure adequacy and consistency of the structural design with the applicable referential
Qualifications and experience required
- Multi-discipline culture and knowledge: piping / valves / static equipment / material & corrosion disciplines.
- Working on Projects during FEED and EPC phase. 2-3 projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Piping discipline
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to[email protected]with indicating ”PVV Engineer” in subject line.