Job Title: PC&C Automation Engineer
- Commissioning of DCS and ESD.
- Loop check execution
- Interface with final client to clear outstanding issues
- assists in communication with vendors and technical evaluation and analysis of products;
- Provide expertise for technical problem resolution
- Provide day-to-day technical support on process control systems and process control related tasks.
- Communicate and follow instructions from Instrument Lead Engineer to carry out his duties efficiently and safely
- Schedule and plan commissioning related to Analyzer based on the schedule of overall commissioning
- Instruct the daily/weekly/monthly activity to Instrument workers
- Coordinate with Instrument Field Engineer / Superintendent / Analyzer Vendor Specialist for the modification of analyzer with confirmation of design base
- Carry out the pre-commissioning activity related to Analyzer (eg support for loop test & function test, support/set-up of instrumentation to commission, Analyzer Calibration, make readiness of instrument commissioning) in accordance with the pre-commissioning procedure
- Support the Client in the commissioning activities and subsequent day to day operation of the assigned plant
- Assiste the Client the start-up activities in accordance with the operating procedures
- Carry out periodical tests and verification to ensure the process and safety equipment is in good working condition
- Understand the contents of analyzer vendor documents
- Support the Client for minor maintenance activities as per agreed procedures
- Monitor and control the operational activities of the assigned plant via the DCS, and co-ordinate the process activities according to instructions
- Assist the Client in adjusting operating conditions or product flows to allow isolation of equipment for maintenance and resume operating conditions following completion of maintenance
Required work experience:
– Technical diploma, preferably University degree;
– Minimum 8 years work experience in similar position, in Oil & Gas industry;
– Fluent knowledge of English language (spoken and written);
– Team working skills, flexibility, accuracy, and capability to work in a multicultural context.
– Strong knowledge of “Technip Quality Standards”
– Strong knowledge of Technip HSE policy
– Team leadership skills (to be able to keep the workers focused on the job and to increase their efficiency to deliver the project within the deadline given) – Commercial awareness
– Excellent time and project management skills
– Software skills: Proficient user of Microsoft Office Package & Design Software
-Good written and spoken English and Italian
– Teamworking skills
– Consistent performer with a strong track record, positive attitude,
with ability to handle assignments under high pressure;
– Should be conversant with applicable safe working practices, quality & standards;
– Good Knowledge of Operative systems: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
– Knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel,Outlook, Power point.
Deadline for the position is the 5th August 2020
Email your resume to: fi[email protected]