- Review mechanical design standards and specifications and verify compliance with the project
- Review, monitor and ensure compliance with design requirements
- Standards, specifications and local laws and regulations, etc. to follow
- Coordinate with other engineering and design team members
- Develop, apply and maintain design standards, rules and procedures.
- Responsibility for reports and information requests
- Liaise with change orders and manage change processes
- Review of approved and completed drawings (including pipeline plans and sections, pipelines)
- Check engineering, image quality and technical accuracy and use 3D models
- To ensure the quantity, properties and procedures of materials
- Review all pipe supplies and monitor progress
- Collaborate with other departments on project progress
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, identify directions, identify actions taken / proposed and record activities
Please send your CV to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
indicating the position title “Piping Engineer” in the subject line of your email.