Title: Cost Controller
- Responsible to control and monitor total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports
- Monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly report for the monitoring of the activities on a daily basis
- Coordinate and work with the management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the work.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with external clients
- Perform costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Have knowledge about the petrochemical industry;
- Apply a cross-functional approach;
- Have an idea of project development and execution periods
- Have an idea of planning and estimate design
- Communication: have excellent oral and professional writing skills;
- Have the perfect analytical skills with critical thinking ability;
- Collective-oriented, exemplary with organizational skills.
- Require minimum control
- Ability to work under pressure and keep track of the deadlines
- Responsible, objective and fair
Education and experience
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance or engineering;
- To have at least 5-7 years’ experience in projects is necessary;
- Knowledge of English language at a high level.
Interested candidates should follow the link below:
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: August 17, 2020