Crane Operator Offshore
Work Location: Offshore Operations Vessel
Education: Technical education;
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
Valid Crane Operator Stage 3 Certificate – mandatory;
Crane Simulator Course – mandatory;
Knuckle Boom Crane Course – is an advantage;
Frog Awareness Course – is an advantage.
Knowledge of Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent), English (good)
• Operate and take care of the crane;
• Operate the crane within the designed Safe Work Load, in accordance with the derating tables applicable to existing weather and sea state condition;
• Interact with the superiors in order to define the lifting procedures;
• Report immediately any malfunctioning;
• Ensure that all safe work procedures for crane lifts are adhered;
• Make daily inspection of the crane cable condition;
• Maintain the crane and the operator cabin on a daily basis;
• Liaise with 1st Engineer/Crane Engineer/Chief Electrician on crane maintenance and performance, in order to ensure that repairs and preventive maintenance are carried out properly;
• Fill up daily the crane log book;
• Stop the lifting activity if required from safety or technical reasons, and if the continuation could cause any damage and injury;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.