- Minimum BSc education level in related fields.
- Minimum 15 years of experience.
- Relevant industrial experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, document management and reporting skills
- Ability to act as change agents and instill confidence to embrace change as well.
- Problem solving, time management, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Leadership and risk management, decision making, delegation, strategic thinking skills.
- Partner with a diverse range of stakeholders and maintain a strong stakeholder engagement with appropriate level of communications and interactions.
- Deliver reports or presentations to the Senior Management team including C-Level Executives.
- Direct and ensure the overall OE and Benchmarking processes are supported with established standards and processes that are in alignment with wider company processes and standards.
- Direct and ensure the planning, analysis, execution and reporting of relevant studies (incl. internal and external Benchmarking studies) for assessing operational performance, identification of performance gaps in products, planning, scoping, initiating and managing operational excellence programs, processes and assets and setting targets. Ensures setting of the basis of existing plants and running of a series of Workshops with BU teams.
- Provide guidance and support to the Senior Management team for setting SMART operational KPIs. Ensure similar guidance and support is provided to the BU Functions.
- Provide subject matter expertise, leadership, and direction for operational excellence matters.
- Ensure there is support for the Functions to build operational excellence, innovation, and digital adoption initiatives for Industry 4.0 applications within relevant Complexes.
- Develop focus areas and direct activities to promote and sustain targeted OE performance, embedding a performance culture in operational teams.
- Ensure appropriate 3rd party firms are identified and procured for OPEX needs and the quality of contract outputs is monitored and controlled.
- Direct and ensure the identification, sharing and implementation of external (including conferences/events) and internal best practices (including lessons learned) collaborating with Functional teams and third-party companies, driving standardization across the whole organization.
- Lead and direct the development, management and communication of the Function’s strategy, Business Plans, and annual budget.
Drive Operational Excellence culture across the organisation.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]