Position title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Sabail district, 13 Salyan Highway, 4 c
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the day to day running activities in Operations department. A fundamental requirement is the company operations are run efficiently and professionally and that all activities are performed safely, accurately, to a high standard and in accordance with customer requirements and appropriate policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Oil and Gas experience with operating casing tools essential.
- Must have the drive and ability to meet operational deadlines and adapt as required by operational needs.
- Must be able to effectively manage changing priorities.
- Excellent coordinating, organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- 5 years minimum in a TRS supervisorial/manager level
- TRS specific – Demonstrate Technical and supervisory skills and discipline
Key Functional Skills
Have Good IT Skills – MS Office
Be able to communicate via Oral presentation and written documentation using above IT tools
Be able to manage workload and priorities tasks.
Personnel and Client interfacing position
- Attend BP morning rig calls, RWI, CWOP, AAR, LL;
- Provide technical and operational advice to Client relating to services supplied by Frank’s;
- Be fully aware of contracts and operations in order to plan ahead;
- Client Engineer request on make-up instructions for upcoming sections;
- Responsible for liaising with the Operations Department on potential equipment uplifts;
- Create ERC and send to Client, update WELS;
- Lead Pre-Job Departure Briefing;
- Lead Post-Job Debriefing;
- Responsible for verifying CST (Crew Service Ticket) and PE Tracker prior to sign off;
- End of Section & Well Report;
- Open up new Jobs in ETM & Shared Folder;
- Prepare and issue ERC, Mobilization lists;
- Verify Delivery Tickets vs Mobilization lists;
- Sign off on Invoice Packs (DT, RT, CST-Cargo Summary Ticket) prior to submission to Finance Department;
- Complete NCR investigations & create reports for submission with assistance from Regional Engineering Support;
- Maintain productive business relationships and liaise for upsells with existing and potential clients;
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager needed to support operations, to help drive to
company vision and abide by the organization’s values
Capability Profile – Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Behaviors:
- Excellent English knowledge.
- Understanding of Oilfield products.
- Strong understanding of Logistics and Inventory Control.
- Strong understanding of Quality Practices.
- Strong computer skills with literacy in Word for Windows, Excel and Power Point.
- Skills in and ability to prepare, with assistance, professional proposals.
- Sound business and report writing skills.
- Proven problem-solving ability with a solutions orientation matched with an ability to solve operational problems creatively.
- Ability to see the “Big Picture” and quickly reach an understanding of company’s business and the Groups requirements.
- Effective time management, organizational and self-discipline skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong service orientation and related skills.
- Ability to determine human resource requirements and equipment to meet scheduled workloads to minimize overhead costs.
- Good understanding of Integrated Management Systems and Continuous Improvement concepts.
- To exercise his / her “Stop Work Authority” in the event work tasks and / or assignments are deemed to be unsafe and, if necessary, request the stoppage of any work process or activity which is in direct conflict with Company Safety or Quality Management System requirements.
- To provide direction to any or all personnel in his or her area of authority.
- Sitting for long periods of time in an office environment or during travel.
- Extended work shifts to meet deadlines; weekends as required.
Office/workshop based role. Travel as required.
Please send your CV in pdf format to R[email protected] indicating the position title (Operations Coordinator) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.