Work Position: QA/QC – PCA / Test Package Coordinator
Depending on: QA/QC Manager
- Operating programs / Software (In-house) used by TR on site
The main responsabilities of PCA / Test Package Coordinator are:
- Supervision and updating of all progress information, according TR on-site software: PCA
- Preparing reports based on information provided by Subcontractors QA/QC.
- Integrating and detail all Quality Subcontractors reports.
- Set Up of different BBDDs.
- Importing data from Subcontractors into the tool
- Validation / Data Integration
- Issuance of reports
- Maintenance of the good functioning of the BBDD´s.
The specific function and the respective responsibilities would be (Not limited):
- Reception and Analysis of NDT reports from subcontractors.
- Control and monitoring of production based on welders and procedures (WPS).
- Report (daily basis) test status.
- Definition and control of limits between commissioning and subcontractors.
- Analysis of isometrics continuity with TPs.
- Production recovery not reported by Subcontractor.
- Analysis of lack of materials and priority of dispatch.
- Issuance of pipe war room reports.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 21.03.2023 with subject line: QA/QC – PCA / Test Package Coordinator
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.