Position: Construction Manager
Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Group H&S Policy, IOSH certification and COSHH regulations
- Ensure working knowledge of projects, and ensure clear understanding of commercial parameters of all jobs, projects under jurisdiction.
- Manage productivity and performance
- Ensure excellent on-going relationships with client, identifying needs and optimizing new opportunities.
- Ensure performance on all works through proper analysis of information, assessment of execution of works and feedback from employees and clients.
- Make unscheduled visits as well as planned visits to sites to assess performance and to facilitate constructive communications with employees.
- Obtain organized and planned feedback from teams and clients, ensuring that work is progressing to expectation.
- Respond positively to problems and cultivate a climate of problem analysis and resolution through proper use of information
- Carry out pre-project brief with project supervision before deployment
- Carry out project close out meeting with project supervisor
- Ensure that vehicle and equipment checks are carried out in accordance with policy, reporting defects through proper procedures.
- Review method statements, risk assessments to ensure they are applicable and appropriate prior to commencement of work
- Must have excellent English language skills – reading, writing and understand engineering drawings for both the clients and company equipment
- 3-5 years work experience in similar role
- NEBOSH certification
- Scaffolding Safety Inspection CITB certificate or equivalent
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.