Position title: Hook-Up Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Hook-Up multi disciplines team in order to ensure that all preparation, monitoring, fabrication, installation, Hook-Up and pre-commissioning activities related to the Hook-up are performed safely and efficiently and in line with Company objectives
- Ensure that safety remains the main priority, at all times, during the Hook-Up & brownfield activities.
- Monitor that all the Preparation and Installation is in conformity with the project specifications and that the work is performed in accordance with industry best practices.
- Ensure that all Hook-up & brownfield preparation works are duly performed (including the Warehouse and stock preparation identification of the equipment’s and tools needed for each single task)
- Provide technical assistance to Contractor to meet project milestones
- Monitor progress of the works and report to the Hook-up & brownfield Manager daily.
- Focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to assist Contractor to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Check that the planning schedule is adhered to and report on any major deviations from it to the Construction and Installation Manager Lead, suggesting solutions.
- Identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- Ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference
- Assist Contractor as much as possible to identify potential problems and to suggest appropriate solutions Report any problem without delay and provide technical assistance to the contractor as required
- Provide technical assistance to contractor and subcontractor work teams
- Provide technical assistance to Pre-Commissioning Company and Subcontractor work teams
- Educated to Degree Level
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- At least 15 years’ experience in Construction activities in oil and gas industry, with an extensive experience in Hook-Up & Brownfield and pre-commissioning activities
- Robust experience in coordinating/managing multi-disciplines Fabrication team and very good level of technical understanding of all disciplines concerned
- At least 10 years’ experience with International oil and gas projects
- Strong safety and quality culture in oil and gas International standards
- Good management skills and understanding of the contractual relationships involved
- Good background with International oil and gas Companies technical, safety and quality requirements
- Offshore team lead experience
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Hook-Up Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.