Position: PROJECT MANAGER
Minimum 10 years related field experience. At least 7-8 years in equivalent or level down role.
Degree qualified: Degree qualified /relevant experience
The Project Manager is responsible for serving as focal point for the Product Lines, third parties and customers on coordinated projects, ensuring service delivery by all parties meets the requirements of the contract and scope of work.
• Coordinate Company’s services and communicate customer demands to the Product Lines.
• Help coordinate logistics for all integrated service providers.
• Prioritize activities with customers and resolve issues with the Product Lines.
• Promote the continuous improvement process.
• Provide weekly reports covering project status, progress and problem areas.
• Ensure that customers are informed about the latest technologies.
• Reconcile invoicing issues.
• Monitor incentive schemes.
Analytical work. Offshore work experience. Working in a extreme conditions.
Leader. Ability to perform under pressure Adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/land) Ability to work effectively in teams Good communication skills. Strong commitment to Safety, Quality, efficiency. Performance focussed
Supervising: DST, RSA, Downhole coil tubing tools maintenance process at the RPE TLM team
DST and TCP Cell Leader
– Proficient in operating Well Testing Downhole equipment, including IRDV-K, CERTIS
Can function independently and in a team
• Intermediate Project Management skills
• Basic Outsourcing Management skills
• Leadership (if position has subordinates): Establishes goals in order to meet objectives, including subordinates. Provides leadership to subordinates
• Intermediate Mentoring skills
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.