Job Title: Operations Manager
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits;
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with the directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- CMI level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership (QCF) or equivalent
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.