Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Perform recertification/maintenance/repair services of equipment and tools associated with Diverter and Riser systems in accordance with recommended procedures, methods & guides working both onshore and offshore.
- Recertification of Vetco and Hydril drilling equipment and tools including Strip, Clean, Inspect Assembly, Testing, Painting, Crating and Reporting in line with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and RMS (Rig Maintenance System) requirements.
- Preservation maintenance, receiving inspection, pre-shipment inspection, and logistics assistance of equipment/tools.
- Utilize Company e-tools to retrieve and refer to technical documents, bill of materials, engineering part specifications, drawings throughout job execution and reporting stages.
- Ensure traceability of all parts and assemblies recorded and maintained. Submit detailed, precise reports to engineering team for review, feedback & disposition.
- Ensure all inspected parts and assemblies meet OEM acceptance criteria and are safe to be returned to service.
- Ensure any discrepancies that might affect safe & efficient operation of equipment/tools are identified and immediately reported to management and engineering for further disposition.
- Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to Customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and equipment/tools tracking.
- Safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the Company’s and Customer’s Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) guidelines and procedures. Actively participate in all HSE activities including meetings, safety concern reporting, hazard hunts, stop work program etc.
- Report any incidents, potential hazards or abnormal situations to the site management.
- Ensure that a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping is maintained at Company’s services facility and Customer’s premises.
- Carry out On the job training with local FSE, complete competence Assessment forms and submit to global training system.
- Ensure strong Customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach.
- Work with project team and local suppliers to establish in country repair facility for drilling equipment.
- Along with above mentioned main responsibilities, employee in this position is obliged:
- Take care about health and safety of himself and surrounding people in the course of work or during presence in company premises
- Know and follow workplace H&S, firefighting, internal discipline and work time regulation rules
- Know and follow the requirements of standard acts on OHS, rules on handling office equipment in the workplace, use means of collective and individual protection
- Observe the requirements of information security, business etiquette and confidentiality of business information
- Take care of company image.
- HSSE input including HSSE observation cards and participation in all MHWirth HSSE related strategies and initiatives
- High quality work
- Safe and efficient stores facility
- HSSEQ meetings and emergency drills
- Office meetings as required
- Customer meetings as requested
- Improvement of work processes
- Experience transfer feedback to Overhaul Manager
Inform management about all discovered shortages within the scope of own competence area – make proposals on elimination of existing shortages; Make proposals on improving quality of work related to job responsibilities, stipulated in this job description;
Be informed about management decision regarding his/her activity; Request and obtain necessary information and documentation from other departments;
Demand management assistance in solving job tasks;
Refrain from work which he is in charge of in case there is a production situation, harmful for his or surrounding people’s life and health and for the environment, when this kind of situation is confirmed by the OHS responsible person of the company;
- DLS Department/UK Field Service
- For the quality and timely performance or non-performance of his duties, stipulated by this job description within the limits determined by labor legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Immediately report any incident or accident to the Management;
- For any law infringement occurred in the course of work within the limits determined by administrative, criminal and civil legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- For causing material damage, within the limits determined by labor and civil legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
For violation of standard acts on OHS and internal company regulations within the limits determined by the legislation and company regulations that are not against legislation.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]