POSITION TITLE: QHSE Manager
Key Work Functions:
- Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards
- Provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process; provide trend analysis to support and provide focus for driving positive behaviors and culture within the business.
- Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with Company standard requirements.
- Ensure appropriate resources are provided to support a compliant business and to identify any systemic weaknesses
- Manage the QHSE team to achieve control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE and contract governance in line Company policies and procedures.
- Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives
- Review existing QHSE policies and practices of the Company to ensure they are appropriate. Conduct hazard and risk assessments, provide new recommendations from these assessments if required;
- Conduct comprehensive on-site safety assessments as part of constant monitoring process;
- Develop Business Continuity Plans for all Service streams and participate in any table top or live exercises to test the plans
- Minimum 15 years of general experience within the health, safety and environment field.
- High education in the oil and gas, offshore or marine
- Robust knowledge and understanding of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation & best practice and appropriate industry specific qualifications (NEBOSH & IEMA, Auditor Training)
- Role Model for Managing Change and good analytical skills
- Extensive understanding of quality assurance, health and safety, environmental management and security management.
- An experienced people manager with the ability to lead, coach and mentor teams.
- Must have analytical experience, be accurate with statistics and written reports, well organized and exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Has in-depth understanding of international standards and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
- Has experience in accident and incident investigation
- A team player, with strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people tactfully and effectively.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Business ethic code
- NEBOSH Diploma or NQV Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety.
- Lead Auditor Qualification (ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001)
- ISM Auditor Qualification.
To be considered for his position, please email your resume to [email protected] with reference “QHSE Manager” in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates (CV corresponding to all requirements) will be contacted.