Work Position: Project Engineer
- All duties below are related to Tie-In activities, scope definition and coordination with the client:
- Assure during the engineering step the emission on time of all documents to follow Project plan allowing Construction team to accomplish the Project Schedule.
- Support the Construction Team activities by solving discrepancies and interferences noted as site conditions and/or in engineering documents;
- Responsible to identify, develop and issue Change Orders;
- Checking invoices regarding the Overall Progress of the Project and Change Orders;
- Resolving all issues with vendors (coordination of assistance at site, claims and back charges, visit to workshops to follow up and expedite construction progress);
- Identify and make requisitions of additional materials not detect at engineering step or due to new needs;
- Coordination at site of activities performed by vendors;
- Coordination at Site of engineering activities;
- Responsible for producing monthly progress reports to client, including Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Coordinate shutdown activities to ensure works are delivered on cost and time and meet quality standards for the project.
- Interface with Home Office to support construction on engineering disciplines such: piping, mechanical, instrumentation, electrical and telecom.
- Interface with Client to discuss all aspects related to shutdown preparation and ensure that project is in line with contractual obligations.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 26.10.2021 with subject line: Project Engineer
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.