Position: Technical support engineer
• Supports qualified and experienced engineers in their duties of administration, technical documentation etc. May also have more specialized profile to support testing programs, by preparing and completing defined test series for assigned products and systems.
• Gathers, records and maintains technical specific information.
• Prepares charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various procedures.
• Completes testing and troubleshooting in a variety of tasks.
• Completes documentation of internal procedures via simple text, charts, graphs and diagrams.
• Maintains maps, detail design drawings, graphs, as-built drawings, structural detail drawings and other graphic engineering records.
• Collects codes and posts data from prescribed sources for input to computer.
• Corrects and updates existing records and prepares data for analysis.
• Participates in the setup of test sequences and executes the respective tests.
• Sets up and assembles the test bench environment, while adhering to the given test bench specification.
• Compiles test data from performed testing and reviews test results with engineering personnel.
Eligible candidates need to send their CV in English to [email protected] by 08.10.2021 with subject line: Technical support engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.