At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Job Title: Technical Support Manager (Cementing)
The Service Delivery Technical Manager ( Cementing) ensure flawless execution by leading a team focused on technical job planning, job optimization and on-demand support. This position is accountable for the service delivery performance for the assigned region and product portfolio as well as driving service delivery productivity.
The position works in close collaboration with the various Service Delivery Managers within the region to drive consistency and execution excellence, while maximizing the revenue, cost and cash collection.
• Accountable for product line service delivery performance within the region
• Ensure all activities are carried out in line with our non-negotiables and cultural pillars
• Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers to understand activity forecast and verify appropriate resource mix to enable flawless execution and on-time delivery
• Conduct readiness review of personnel, equipment, facilities to deliver business plans and customer expectations and escalate to global team as necessary
• Customer Engagement
• Participate with in local business performance reviews meeting with key accounts
• Participate in high impact incident response with local customers
• Drive Consistency
• Ensure transactional discipline and adoption of managing the job cycle process and content
• Ensure trained and competent personnel perform each activity
• Peer review full job package (job program and resource allocation) for critical wells (as nominated by clients or by recent high impact incidents)
• Drive Continuous Improvement
• Identify any gaps in local capabilities and develop improvement plans to ensure compliance with global standards
• Field incident management process reporting, root cause determination,
corrective actions and closure
• Monitor KPI to evaluate effectiveness of operational activity
• Action any deviation from KPI targets to drive continuous improvement
• Drive Productivity
• Execute on remote operations and/or multi-skilling strategy to drive service delivery productivity
• Assign technical job planning and support resources to work with Service
Delivery Coordinator to develop job programs in line with requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within product line
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in cementing discipline
• Managerial experience is a must
• Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
• Ability to manage, develop, coach and mentor teams across organizational
• Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix organization
• Thorough understanding of P/L and technical job planning requirements
• Preferred prior experience includes roles such as: field/remote engineer,
applications engineer or other technical disciplines, service delivery
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Email for CVs: [email protected]