Position title: Control of Work Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take an interest in the workforce, promote and praise good behaviour, have quality conversations and listen to the Team’s concerns
- Be actively involved, in the site safety systems including but not limited to:
- Site Management Safety walk through
- Risk assessments
- Risk Assess It, Talk It, Check It (RTC)
- Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
- Behavioural Observation safety System (BOSS)
- Provide detailed oversight and assurance on the contractors delivery of CoW/PTW with active involvement in the following:
- PTW Office Functionality
- PTW lifecycle
- Livening Up Notices
- Isolation of energy sources
- Isolation Confirmation Certification
- Sanction to test
- Control of overrides and inhibits
- AA and PA performance
- Control of SIMOPS
- Effective PTW meetings
- Use of correct reference documentation
- Attending project meetings as required.
- Act as Area Authority if assigned the role and when not working in the PTW office.
- Recognise and award good contractor performance.
- Provide oversight and assurance of company CoW team in the delivery/administration of Control of Wok and Permit To Work for commissioning areas and commissioning activities.
- Be visible – be seen to be always doing the right thing
• Highly experienced practitioner of PTW/CoW processes. Priority is given to experience in role over any specific qualifications.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Highly experienced practitioner of PTW/CoW processes. Priority is given to experience in role over any specific qualifications.
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills is essential to work productively and collaboratively with the contractor.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Control of Work Specialist” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.