Position: Base Operations Superintendent
The specific responsibilities of the Base Op. Sup. include, but are not limited to:
- Report to the Operations and Project Managers providing verbal and written reports on the overall efforts and effectiveness in the Yard/Base.
– Provide leadership and commitment on HSE matters throughout the Yard area
- Plan the personnel and equipment requirements for operation of the yard
- Provide support in planning to the Operations and Project Manager for mobilizations and demobilizations of vessels involved in offshore activities at the yard
- Organize the planning for the workforce to perform all work activities in accordance with approved procedures
- Take an active role in training, assignment and supervision of yard personnel including the monitoring of performance, providing feedback and taking corrective actions
- Responsible for the implementation of his planning
- Responsible for the interface with the management of all Subcontractors working in the yard and involved in works for the yard
- Coordinates the daily activities at the Base and Subcontractors and takes corrective action to keep works to plan
- Monitor work performance and issue regular status reports
- Organize support vessel loading/offloading and movements during offshore campaigns
- Establish effective on site communication and progress reporting between Subcontractors and the Site Client reps
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Project and/or Operations Manager
Masters degree in Engineering
10+ years in Oil and Gas industry on similar position.
Good communication skills
Relevant certificates and trainings (PTW, COSHH,HIRA, RTC, COW, SOC for leaders)
Please send your CV to [email protected]
by indicating the position title (Base Operations Superintendent) in the subject line of your email.