Work Position: Planning & Production Control Manager
• Control all the necessary documentation required to establish the suitable construction planning. He/ She will ensure that the Planning Team is in compliance with the Control Procedures.
• To organize the work frame of his section (Planning Area), assuring that all programs, control curves, progress methods, Level 4 (qty Survey); etc. are properly carried out and constantly updated. It shall be guaranteed that provisions are suitably formulated based on current tendencies.
• To structure the schedule system ensuring that there is a traceable relationship between schedules at successive hierarchy levels. Such structure will be in accordance with issued WBS and OBE quantities.
• Define conditions for Project Coordination, between Site team and Subcontractors, based on the Schedule and their priority activities (critical path).
• To establish the Weekly Work-Front, in function of the Materials & IFC´s received (as
per weekly activities planned according to (L3). Also, ensure that Weekly Work-Front is issued on the basis of the expected arrival of equipment and material.
• To check and reviewed the detailed (L4) Programs of Subcontractors (previously checked by planning engineer) for compliance with the priority sequences established in the approved schedule Level 3.
• To foresee the required equipment/ materials and man-power based on the three (3) Months Look Ahead (according to approved L3).
• Generate the reports and statistics for efficiency and productivity.
• To lead the internal Daily/ Weeks Meetings, as well as with the Client.
• Follow-up the Master Program (L3) activities performed, reporting to the Site Manager the actions required for possible deviations.
• To ensure that all suitable statistics are drawn up while the Project is being performed, maintaining graphic indications of the situation of the activities; providing a clear view of construction situation.
• Preparation of the construction Progress Steps (L4), to obtain physical progress for which all the necessary data must be compiled (previously checked by Progress Controller).
• Review of the Weekly / Monthly Construction Report (draft issue prepared by Planning Engineer). It will be improved with progress information given by other departments.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected]
28.04.2021 with subject line: Planning & Production Control Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process