Work position: Test Package Coordinator
The main responsibilities of Test Package Coordinator are:
- Performs inspection/approval of test packages and manage test pack execution schedule in accordance with construction and commissioning requirements,
- Coordinates and resolves engineering or construction problems about test packages.
- Assist construction superintendents/managers in planning and assembling of piping test packages using the proper construction methods and procedures,
- Develops punch lists, monitors the completion of punch items,
- Following and getting full responsibility for managing piping QC records to ensure that they are fully completed and properly submitted in a timely schedule,
- Assist in performing construction testing of piping systems as required,
- Prepare reports and forecasts, including summary of construction / test package progress,
- Coordinates the walkthroughs in order to finalize test packs and reinstatements,
- Supervision and updating of all progress information, according TR on-site software: PCA
- Preparing reports based on information provided by Subcontractors.
- Integrating and detail all Construction Subcontractors reports.
- Set Up of different BBDDs.
- Importing data from Subcontractors into the tool
- Validation / Data Integration
- Issuance of reports
- Maintenance of the good functioning of the BBDD´s.
The specific function and the respective responsibilities would be (Not limited):
•Reception and Analysis of NDT reports from subcontractors.
•Control and monitoring of production based on welders and procedures (WPS).
•Report (daily basis) test status.
•Definition and control of limits between commissioning and subcontractors.
•Analysis of isometrics continuity with TPs.
•Production recovery not reported by Subcontractor.
•Analysis of lack of materials and priority of dispatch.
•Issuance of pipe war room reports.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 22/04/2021 with subject line: Test Package Coordinator
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.