Work Position: QA/QC Manager
- Site Quality Manager is the management representative for Quality at Site. He/She depends on the Site Manager functionally and on Corporate Quality Manager hierarchically.
- Site Quality Manager shall have the sufficient authority, access to work areas, and organizational freedom to identify quality problems and initiate, recommend or provided solutions, and verify its implementation. He/She is responsible to implement the Project Quality Policy on Site and promote the Lessons Learned Corporative System.
- Implementing the Construction Quality Plan at Site;
- Ensuring that quality requirements are communicated throughout the TR organization at Site and effectively implemented;
- Provide and schedule Quality training for the site staff;
- He/She is responsible for ensuring that the construction performed by the Assembly Subcontractors is of the required quality by the corresponding specifications, codes and standards;
- Ensuring and verifying that Subcontractors have a Quality Organization and follows the Construction Quality Plan for the Project;
- Ensuring the review of Subcontractors Quality plans, procedures and instructions;
- Monitoring Subcontractor implementation of quality plans and procedures on Site;
- To ensure that all Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) are in place and utilized, as they apply, throughout the construction phase of a Project;
- Coordinate and Conduct witness testing & inspections as per ITP established;
- Monitor Non Destructive Examination (NDE) and welding examinations;
- Coordinate and assure the correct submitting and storage of keep essential records and reports;
- Holding regular Quality meetings with Subcontractors;
- Establishing a Quality Audit Schedule at Site;
- Performing Quality Audits at Site;
- Prepare the Monthly Quality Report, including all the disciplines information prepared by Quality Supervisors;
- Ensuring QC activities and Inspections at Site are correctly performed;
- Monitoring Non Conformities (NC) assuring the implementation of Corrective /Preventive Actions (CA) and the effectiveness of taken solutions.
- He/She Reviews and/ or Approves the following documents (without limits):
- Heat Treatments
- Pipe and vessel pressure test dossier.
- Electricity & Instrumentation test dossier
- Hydraulic test dossier
- Assembly Subcontractor Construction Procedures
- Results of tests on Civil Work (protocols).
- Welding specifications / Welding approval procedures
- Welder approval / Control of approved welders
- (incoming, outgoing, etc.)
- Procedimientos de Ensayos No Destructivos (END)
- Non Destructive Examination procedures (NDE)
- He/She controls the materials quality inspection and verification, demanding all opportune manufacturing certificates. Working together with the Material Manager (and his staff), He/She co-ordinates the inspections to be carried out to the materials/ equipment arrived to the Site (Material Reception Reports- MRR). He/She issues the Non Conformity certificates when necessary.
- He/She focus all procedures required by the Competent Authority for the presentation of the „Hydraulic Test Package or Dossier‟, for its performance and acceptance.
- Same responsibilities will be applicable for the compliance with European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97/23/CE), when applicable.
- To provide Quality support during the preparation of Turn Over Packages (TOPs) prior to and during commissioning.
- He/She establishes/ verifies, in collaboration with the Client Quality Control Manager, the documentation that shall complain the „Final Quality Dossier‟ for the different work units.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 19.03.2021 with subject line: QA/QC Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.