Job Title: Diving Coordinator
Work Location: Base Office (30 km away from the city centre)
Position Schedule: 1 year (renewable)
Education: Degree in Naval Engineering, Diving
- 3-5 years of experience as a Diving Coordinator within Oil & Gas Offshore Engineering and Construction industry;
- Minimum 10 years of international experience as Subsea Operations Superintendent involved in diving operations, subsea installation, umbilical cable lay, heavy lifts on medium-to large-scale and complex offshore projects.
- Knowledge of Deepwater subsea installation activities;
- Knowledge of diving operation limits and risks and integration with the other offshore operations;
- Knowledge of flexible installation activities;
- Knowledge of heavy lifting operations and cranage capacity;
- Understanding of Company organization and interaction between different departments;
- Capability to carry out the operations in compliance with project and Company procedures and applicable legislations;
- Capability to coordinate the Subcontractors;
- Capability to manage personnel under his/her responsibility including training and coaching;
- Capability to safely drive the project operations to achieve the expected productivity;
- Capability to monitor the application of the Quality Control Plan
- Application and promotion of safety intervention and recognition;
- Capability to execute workplace HSE inspection;
- Knowledge and implementation of Company and project specific HSE requirements;
- Capability of ensuring proper communication including the Company’s HSE communication tools.
Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent); English (fluent)
- In line with the policies and guidelines defined by the top management, ensure the achievement of the targets identified;
- Provide effective overall management for the diving activities of the assigned vessel, ensuring the interdisciplinary coordination of all relevant vessel departments;
- Drive project execution to meet established deadlines, reach an optimal level of productivity and minimize cost, while respecting project specifications and QHSE requirements
- Ensure that activities are performed safely through a rigorous implementation of company HSE policies and procedures.
- Manage the work schedule adopting an early planning approach, establishing priorities and optimizing the use work teams and available equipment, while promoting the solutions of contingent problems;
- Ensure that subcontractors adhere to their contractual obligations and facilitates the interface with the vessel organization
- Plan and manage the mobilization/demobilization of personnel and equipment in a cost-efficient way, taking into consideration any possible synergies with other assets and projects;
- Actively promote a clear communication system between all involved parties and maintain good lines of communication with all other internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the continuous implementation of technical and organizational improvements in order to reduce risks to the lowest possible level;
- Assist and support the Project Team in the solution of technical and management issues within the assigned remits;
- Participate to the Project Risk Assessment called by the Project Manager.
Applications to be submitted to [email protected] indicating position title in the subject line