Interface with Customers, Sales, Service Technicians, Spare Parts Coordinator and Management to fulfil the needs of our Service Agreement with the customers in compliance with company policy and strategy.
- Provide customer service support afterhours and weekends.
- Expedite and coordinate technical service support for Rig Down situations
- Use SAP to create Notifications, Service Orders, Sales Orders, and Quotations.
- Support of Project Follow-Up (PFU) Handover and Warranty Claims
- Coordinate with Life Cycle Engineering (LCE), Overhaul Project Coordinators, and Spare Parts group in planning and follow-up of Project inquiries from clients.
- Administer quotation process Overhaul, Warranty, and Upgrade Quotations using SAP
- Use SAP and other management systems to support administrative and Service call-out duties
- Support troubleshooting and resolution of quality related issues from: Original Equipment Manufacturing, Operations, or Maintenance,
- Support Quality processes in support of Field Service, Spare Parts, Overhaul, and Equipment Upgrades
- Support DLS Manager to prepare Service Technicians for various field installations and commissioning work activities.
- Provide Project support following MHWirth Global Drilling Lifecycle Services (DLS) process & procedure guidelines
- Support DLS project management following Service Execution Model (SEM) Process and Procedures
- Provide support to Service Engineers with Drawings & Work Packages
- Ensure all documentation related to project enquiries are completed and filed appropriately.
- Implementation of HSSE Alerts / Bulletins, upgrades, overhauls, and repairs.
- Damage/Accident analysis, follow through Non-conformances, Environmental Registers & reports.
- Coordinate technical job planning
- Provide supervision, support and mentor the Hydraulic – Mechanical Field Service Technician and the Electrical Field Service Technician.
- Responsible for maintenance on rigs in operation where MHWirth have delivered equipment, to participate in team with customer/owner to maintain the uptime on equipment, be responsible for upgrades.
- Ensure feedback of operational issues and new business opportunities to PUs, Business Development and DLS management
- Employee may be requested to operate company vehicle for business purposes
- Financial results/margins according to budget, documented through monthly reports.
- Internal and external rig/customer status reports and highlight area of concerns on a regular
- Field service reports & timesheets
- HSSE input including HSSE observation cards and participation in all MHWirth HSSE related strategies and initiatives
- Company/ Department Meetings
- The administration of records retention
- Weekly meetings
- Stop any unsafe work or acts
- To request needed information to perform any assigned task
- DLS Department
- Business Development Department
- MHWirth customers
- Business Administration or Industrial Engineering Degree
- Five (5)- Ten (10) years experience relevant experience
- Four (4) years supervisory experience
- Previous experience with EPC contractor or industrial manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Drilling technology’s emergency preparedness and response plan
- Knowledge of MHWirth equipment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with outside vendors
- Well-developed Customer Focus
- Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient in written and reading comprehension of English
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and be accountable for own decisions and actions
- Ability to focus on and bring to conclusion to multiple tasks
- Ability to perform as a group lead
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Ability to pre-empt situations and react positively
- Organized and methodical, high integrity and ethical values
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels to coordinate tasks effectively between different Departments
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected]
with name of position in e-mail title.