Position: Lifting Supervisor
Reports to:Lifting Engineer
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications)
- Attend daily job site safety meetings and perform weekly project safety audits
- Work with the project safety team to ensure all works are being carried out to the highest levels of safety
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all lifting activities in the project.
- To organize, co-ordinate, control and lead to ensure that all lifting activities are carried out safely and in-line with the quality requirement within the specified schedule on site
- To ensure the safety lifting regulations and requirements are being complied on site Including review of lifting plans and rigging
- Provide technical advice on matters pertaining to primarily heavy transport and rigging/lifting operations, management of change, deviations and / or non-compliances.
- Ensure that the ground conditions are safe for any lifting operation to be performed
- Work with engineers, construction managers to derive or review critical lifting plans
- To review all lifting plans before execution
Minimum of 5 years operator experience on Topsides Projects or related field in oil and gas industry
Capable to work under difficult / stressfull situations
Have a good positive / constructive HAMA mentality
Accredited relevant certificate.