Position title: Blackhawk Applications
Location: Garadagh district, 17 Salyan highway
Purpose of the job: Maintenance of cement head, downhole service tools, completion tools, and other accessory tools
- Able to operate and maintain all shop equipment
- Identify and communicate the need for parts for inventory
- Ability to diagnose all equipment in rental fleet without supervision
- Performs maintenance functions such as repairs, assembles, & disassemble of equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Assists in job coordination needs on tools, equipment, and transportation.
- Demonstrates ability to lead, delegate and supervise others. This position requires an employee to possess a high degree of independent judgment
- Must be able to conduct tailgate safety meetings
- Ensures paperwork documentation of work performed (Routers) in a complete and timely manner on a daily/job basis
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required along with reading comprehension and writing skills
- Able to take accurate and consistent measurements +/- 3000
- This is a senior level position in the tool tech family.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental regulations and guidelines
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process
- Demonstrates ability to accesses and interpret MSDS
- Serves as a trainer when deployed, working with the training department and other subject matter experts
- Works as directed.
- High School Diploma.
- At least 5 years’ oilfield experience; as it applies to activity
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate Required:
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Good reading comprehension and writing skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- The ability to communicate well with others
- Willingness to train others
- Follow-up skills
- Must be able to work in shop environment in remote locations around the world.
- Proper lifting functional biomechanics should always be utilized.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on level and unleveled surfaces as well as up and down stairs.
- The employee must possess an upper-body downward pulling capacity of 130 lbs.
- The employee must possess a lower-body lifting capacity of 165 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus to see both near and far.
- Employee will be susceptible to decibel levels up to and including 104 dBs Hearing protection required when noise level becomes greater than 90 dBs.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel equipment; reach with upper extremities; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Employees are frequently required to climb many stairs.
- The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell.
Please send your CV in pdf format to [email protected] indicating the position title (Blackhawk Applications) in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.