Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Globally talking about BV, it has 1400 offices in 140 countries with thousands of employees.
• Coordinate a team of inspectors and schedules daily for each inspector for the inspection in Azerbaijan.
• To prepare , follow up and update the Timesheet
• To plan the inspections and inform the companies and inspectors by fax, e-mail or telephone.
• To deliver each inspector adequate written instruction and the scope of the work
• To verify the inspection Reports’, Certificates’ content and accuracy according to BV standards and be sure that all required information is given and all the documents are attached.
• To monitor that inspections are performed in time. In case of any delay to investigate for the reason and to take necessary decision.
• To verify the reports and codify savings. To record all inspection data.
• Report to IND-HSE Department Manager of any important and repetitive errors/
• To follow the corrective actions required by Manager
• To make research about Energy and Process industry and follow the current news, resources about that area. To share some important news about new developments and investments with IND-HSE Department Manager
• Support the operational personnel (inspector team) by performing specific inspections occasionally which are appropriate for the personnel’s technical knowledge and qualifications.
• 1, 5 years work Experience .
• Engineering degree is an advantage
• Have good command of English, both written and oral . Russian is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of pc and office programs
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected] mentioning the position in the subject line.
© Materiallardan istifadə edərkən hiperlinklə istinad olunmalıdır