Job Title: Shutdown Project Coordinator
Ensure that all shut-down related activities have been accurately scoped, correctly resourced and that all required materials to address the activities are available to meet scheduled shutdown delivery commitments.
- Responsible for all shutdown preparation scope and delivery ensuring Company integrity processes, procedures and management of change are adhered to.
- Take ownership of shutdown preparations offshore activities as required, including site visits
- Ensure that the onshore resource requirements are identified to fully develop the shutdown and support the offshore team during implementation.
- Custodian of the overall shutdown plan with agreed shutdown strategy, milestones and success criteria.
- Maintain action tracking system with optimum flow of shutdown information to all parties concerned.
- Monitor and identify progress in shutdown planning and identify conflicts and/or clashes and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure all onshore and offshore resource including manpower, materials, consumables etc. requirements for shutdown are planned and sourced in a timely manner to avoid any unwarranted delays.
- Execution of single equipment overhaul projects and component overhauls
- Good knowledge of MHWirth Emergency preparedness and response plan
- Ensure customer trust and professional performance
- Follow up customer operational feedback and implement corrective actions
- Maximize earning through value based and strategic pricing on services for rigs in operation
- Keep all communication tools updated accordingly (E.g SAP, MyDrilling and CRM)
- Work according to MHWirth core values and code of conduct
- Secure implementation and follow up of QA/HSSE procedures and take personal responsibility for HSSE and quality
- Deliver results in according to the department budgets
- Maintain and follow up PEM DLS whenever required
- Invoice according to PO agreement/VOR
- Documentation according to MHWirth standard and/or project-requirements
- Qualitative and professional Drilling Lifecycle Services
- Company / Department Meetings
- Utilize resources in all departments/divisions/subsidiaries
- Experience transfer and team building across divisions and departments
- Project meetings
- Active contributor to the budget process within region Europe
- Approve technical and financial commitments according to MHWirth policy and MHWirth authorization matrix
- Follow up on activities in regards to use of exchange bank parts
- Signing Purchase Orders /Sales Orders according to MHWirth authorization matrix
- Project Managers
- Relevant Engineering, Product delivery key personnel
- Region Europe teams
- Three (3) – Five (5) years of relevant experience within oil related industry
- Education within one of the following areas; mechanical or electrical engineering
- Excellent written and reading comprehension of English
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate and empower employees
- Provide authoritative advice and expertise to diagnose, investigate and provide solutions to moderately complex problems
- Analyse “Big Picture” to identify risk and implement corrective action
- Ability to take initiative and be accountable for own decisions and actions
- Ability to focus on and bring to conclusion multiple tasks
- Ability to perform as a group lead
- Ability to pre-empt situations and react positively
- Organised, methodical, high integrity and ethical values
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels to coordinate tasks effectively between different departments
- Experience with calculation and cost control
- Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Very good commercial and customer relation skills
- Pro-active team player, ability to use initiative and display good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MHWirth/drilling equipment
Email for contact [email protected].