Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Globally talking about BV, it has 1400 offices in 140 countries with thousands of employees.
Bureau Veritas Azerbaijan is Looking for a Sales Executive with engineering background , the experience and knowledge of local market to assist promote and make aware of our services in the Azerbaijan.
This includes direct solicitation meetings with clients and representation in conferences of interest. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
• Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
• Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in Azerbaijan
• Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
• Update client information in the company contact database
• Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
• Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
• Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
• Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Driving Licence
• BA/BS degree or experience in Engineering
• Proven sales experience
• Familiarity with different sales techniques
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• The ability and desire to sell
• Strong commercial awareness
• A confident and determined approach
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Fluency in a English is a must, Fluency in Russian is an advantage
• 2+ years sales experience
• Must be willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
• Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used